Last night, I did a little live QTip performance (shout out to Amber) at the Fade to White Fashion show, sponsored by CRC One Degree. For those that came to check out my website, and for everyone else, here is a brief list of the QTips I gave them:
1. Don’t over accessorize – Ladies, choose ears and belt, or neck and wrist, but never all four!
2. Play with color – Don’t think you have to match everything with each other. Instead of all red, substitute purple or green. These both compliment the color red
3. NEVER wear a suit jacket as a Blazer. Suit jackets are normally a cotton blend of some sort, and the cut of a suit jacket is so obvious, and it makes you look cheap.
4. Popping the collar polos are so UVA, but popping the collars of a button up was never in. I’m throwing up just thinkin’ about that one..
5. Buy the correct length for your pants. Premium jeans come with a 34″ inseam, so if you’re like me, you need to go to a tailor are get them to tailor your jeans with its original hem.
6. When in doubt, wear a V-Neck!
I think this came just in time for the Fall season. I am compiling my list of Fall’s newest trends, and what old trends should not make it into the new season.